950 Litre Bunded AdBlue Bowser – Highway Bowser
950 litre (208 gallons) road towable bunded AdBlue bowser. Certified UN 1202 (For Road Haulage).
CHASSIS: Constructed from 100 x 50 RSC fully welded with front standing plate and an ‘A’ frame drawbar. Hot dip galvanised.
AXLE/SUSPENSION: Single Knott-Avonride 1500kg torsion beam axle fitted with 200 x 50 Auto reverse brakes.
WHEELS AND TYRES: 2 No 175 x 13 x 8 ply radial tyres. 4 stud 5 1/2”pcd rims.
COUPLING: Knott-Avonride 2000kg posibrake over run auto reverse c/w spring assisted handbrake lever, breakaway cable & 40mm ring eye or 50mm ball.
ANCILLARY EQUIPMENT: Moulded mudguards, mud flaps, rear support stand, telescopic front jockey wheel, Side reflectors, front reflectors, full road lighting c/w 13 pin plug and 7 pin adapter.
OUTER BUND TANK:
– Cylindrical in section with removable top section for tank access
– Rear access door fitted with stainless steel hinge and fully lockable
– Bund can hold 110% of inner tank content
– 4 lifting eyes
– Fork lift pockets (for use when tank off of chassis only)
– Constructed from translucent heavy duty polyethylene
– 2″ Filler cap & chain
– 1″ Manual vent valve
– Ball valve in base of tank to pump
Petrol Pump provided
TANK: Primer & 2 top coats – single British Standard (BS) colour